The Magnum is an industrial fully hydraulic ride-on sweeper, equipped with a powerful filtration system for complete dust control. Highly productive & durable it offers enhanced operator comfort, simple maintenance & class leading results.
The Eureka Magnum is completely hydraulic, highly productive & durable, delivering enhanced operator ease & comfort. Equipped with a high-performance house filtration system, ensuring optimum sweeping results even in the toughest environments. Available in Diesel, LPG or Battery power, with a range of options for enhanced cleaning & productivity.
- Manufactured with quality materials, heavy duty motors & robust quality controls, the Eureka Magnum gives powerful reliable sweeping, combined with longevity
- Hydraulic drive ensures powerful & reliable traction at up to 12 km/h.
- The Magnum is compact for maximum manoeuvrability in narrow spaces.
- Controls are simple and clearly marked.
- All controls are intuitively designed with the operator in mind.
- User-friendly operation reduces time and cost of training, simple maintenance and high reliability equal lower running costs.
The Magnum multi-level dumping system ensures easy emptying, the hopper located at the front of the machine can be hydraulically raised up to 1.54 m.
Polyester Bag Filter
The polyester bag filter is particularly efficient for the retention of fine dust & has a longer lasting life than other traditional paper filters. The shaker enables extreme cleaning of the filter without the need for removal.
All parts, motors and engines are easily accessible for servicing as side, upper and rear panels can be fully opened
The new electric motor on the battery version delivers 4 hours of working time with minimal noise impact.
The petrol version is also adapted for use with LPG. It is therefore possible to work in both inside & outside applications with the same machine.